How to wear contact lenses?
Step 1: After getting the lens, please don't put it on immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, which can irritate the eyes. Please put the lens in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before wearing it.
Step 2: After washing and drying your hands, gently remove the lens from the package. Then make sure you hold the correct side of the lens.
Step 3: Lift the upper eyelid, pull down the lower eyelid, and then gently place the lens with your index finger.
Step 4: After putting on the lens, look up and down to fix it in place, and then close your eyes.
Step 5: Do it again for the other eye with simple steps!
How to remove contact lenses?
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use clean hands to gently pull down the lower eyelid, and then lift the upper eyelid.
Step 3: Gently pinch the lens with your index finger and thumb.
Step 4: Look up and gently slide the lens down to keep the lens in your eye, then pinch it on your finger. Do it again for the other eye.
Do you have a prescription for your lenses?
Yes! Some are prescriptions, you can check the title, description and other item information. If your vision is normal or you just need decoration, please select -0.00. Sorry, we did not provide + lens.
Please consult your ophthalmologist to confirm the refractive power before ordering.
Why is the actual color different from the one on the website?
Due to variable factors such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/eye shape/makeup, etc., the color of the lens may be different and look different. Such a situation should be acceptable.
If you have any questions about the lens, please contact us within 24 hours after receiving the lens. Please don't forget to attach the lens picture so that we can check it for you.
What should I do if the lens irritates the eyes?
Please soak the lenses in the special care solution for contact lenses for 24 hours, and then gently rinse and scrub the lenses.
Check both sides before wearing lenses to avoid discomfort, such as irritation, dry eyes, blurred vision, etc.
Safety instructions for wearing contact lenses.
1. Always wash your hands before putting on, removing or handling contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise it may cause infection or even blindness.
3. Please take off your lenses before going to bed.
4. Wear the lens before makeup, and remove the lens before removing makeup.
5. Please do not wear lenses to participate in any water sports.
6. Wearing time for newly contacted wearers is less than 4 hours per day. After your eyes adjust to the lens, you can wear it for a longer period of time, but not more than 8 hours a day.
How to maintain contact lenses.
1. Clean and disinfect the lens with a mild care solution (place the contact point in the palm of your hand. Use a few drops of the care solution to moisten the lens and carefully wipe the lens).
2. Use fresh care solution each time, and discard the care solution from the mirror box after each use.
3. If you don't wear lenses often, remember to change the solution regularly.
4. Rinse and scrub the lenses every 2-3 days to effectively prevent protein precipitation.
5. The lens is very thin and easily damaged, so please stay away from sharp objects.
Can I modify my order?
Yes, you can change the information before the order is shipped.
When can I receive the package?
Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
Processing time: Before shipping your order, we usually need 2-3 working days to prepare your products, conduct strict quality control tests and carefully package the items. So the processing time is separated from the transportation time.
Shipping time: It usually takes 7-14 working days by expedited shipping.
Can I exchange or return the product?
Yes, if you have any questions or problems with your order, please contact us within 24 hours after receiving the package.
Please go to the return/refund policy and get more details.
Our customer service team will solve your problem as soon as possible.
How to wear contact lenses?